Top Autumn Lipsticks

Autumn is here and it couldn't have come at a better time. During the past week, I have rekindled my love for berry/mauve coloured lips(ticks).  Everyone knows that a red lip is classic but there is something about a berry /mauve lip that just screams fall. Here are my top four lip colours that will get me through those cool autumn days.


A beautiful creamy neutral pink that looks sophisticated. I can see any age wearing this colour and know this will definitely be my go to everyday colour for autumn. Great consistency and moisturizing. 

This purple berry lipstick compliments all skin tones and is one of the darkest colours I own. I admit that I still shy away from wearing this gorgeous colour during the day, but at night, it's all about being a rebel. Consistently a favourite for all beauty bloggers, this one has been added to my "must have" list too. STUNNING

The perfect "my lips but better" colour. Like the Rouge Artist Intense line, this lipstick is also hydrating. I find the copper pink to be on the lighter side upon first application, but is definitely build-able. Perfect for those days you want to steer clear of bold lips. 

This lipstick just feels luxe. Smells great and applies super smoothly. Nocturnal is a colour that I have been loving since last year and although the most expensive out of the four, is money well spent. This one wears matte but is not drying which is key to a matte lip. I can't get over this colour! It's a deep cool berry that I'm comfortable enough wearing during the day. Obsessed.

Top - Bottom: Rebel (MAC), MUFE #31, Hourglass Nocturnal, MUFE #N9

L-R: MUFE #31, MUFE #N9, MAC Rebel, Hourglass Nocturnal

Which colour do you like best? What is your go-to autumn lip? Reviews for each coming soon. xo

No comments