in the spotlight: laneige | korean skincare

| On :


Korean skincare has arrived to North America and I couldn't be more thrilled! Last year, Sephora gave me a few skincare samples from Amore Pacific that I instantly became obsessed with. Amore Pacific is a great lightweight and hydrating skincare line that unfortunately for many, has a hefty price tag. After finishing the last drop of my Amore Pacific products, I decided to branch out and try another brand from Korea called Laneige Skincare. To my surprise, Laneige is owned by Amore Pacific but at a third of the price!

I ordered their trial set (just before they literally sold out everywhere!) that provides a great introduction to six products from their line. This entire line is ultra hydrating - perfect for the dry winter Canadian months. If you have dry to combination skin, this line is absolute perfection. Oily skin may want to avoid this line all together. I should note that these products are scented so for those who prefer non-scented products, I wouldn't recommend trying this out. 

The trial kit comes with the following: 
Multi Cleanser: builds into a creamy lather that provides a squeaky clean feeling. It removes makeup and dirt all in one step. 
Power Essential Skin Toner: a great smelling refreshing toner that gives you a radiant finish.
Balancing Emulsion: Super lightweight and hydrating. The only issue is that it doesn't come with a pump so the dense consistency of the emulsion is a bit tricky to get out.
Water Bank Serum: Another lightweight product that has quickly become my favourite. So refreshing!
Water Bank Moisture Cream: Ultra hydrating with a thicker consistency. I love that this is not greasy but prevents dry patches from forming!
Water Sleeping Mask: A must! The large sized bottle is an absolute steal of a price for what it does. A gel mask that hydrates your skin while you sleep. I can't even stress how amazing this mask is!

This line has quickly become part of my morning and night routine. After using this line for over three months, I have noticed a huge difference. It seems that my t-zone has become less oily and my dry patches are non-existent. If I were to pick my top three products from the trial kit, they would be the Multi Cleanser, Water Bank Serum and Water Sleeping Mask as I feel that these three products alone have won me over time and time again. In fact, I have already repurchased all three of these products in the larger size! Holy Grail stamp of approval.

rating: 10/10
If you have dry to combo skin, this line may be your life line during the upcoming winter months!
3 comments on "in the spotlight: laneige | korean skincare"
  1. These products sound so amazing! I definitely want to try them, also with they were more readily available here in the UK. Great post though, I loved learning about products that I had never heard of before.:)

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - FASHION HAUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This line is super amazing! Thanks so much for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. So glad you're liking these products too! I'll have to pick up some of the others in the line!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9