origins ginzing brightening eye cream | how to restore tired eyes



Today I wanted to quickly chat about one of my favourite morning under-eye products. I hesitate to call this an under-eye cream as I found it works better as a mildly-moisturizing brightener than a full-on hydrating eye cream. I was introduced to the GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff (15ml, $39 CDN) by a sales associate at Sephora and was so happy with the sample, I decided to pick up the full size and give this pink shimmery cream a go.


The eye cream is made with coffee beans, ginseng, magnolia extract and natural optic brighteners to wake up tired eyes by reducing dark circles and bags to restore a radiant look.



Either the early mornings or aging is doing something to my under eyes. I’ve noticed in the past year or so that my under-eyes have become much drier than they used to be and have dark circles when I don’t get enough sleep!


This gel like cream absorbs easily into skin and really does provide that brightening factor. It has a nice illumination; however, I find that using only this as my cream keeps my under-eyes looking drier than they should be. I usually use an ultra-hydrating eye cream, let it set then apply this before concealer. It’s absolute magic!

If you have fine lines or dry under-eyes, I would suggest using a more hydrating cream prior to the refreshing eye cream. I suggest using this more as a brightener than anything else. For those in their early 20s, I would imagine this would be fine as an eye cream to help boost radiance and restore tired eyes.

A little goes a long way with this product. I’ve been using this 15ml container for almost a year now and due for a new one soon! What do you use to restore tired, dull under-eyes?

No comments