it cosmetics your skin but better CC+ cream with SPF 50+ | review


IT Cosmetic’sYour Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ has been a loved product by many in the beauty world. This product has never been on my radar as BB and CC creams generally make my skin feel greasy within a couple hours. What grabbed my attention was that this brand focuses on skincare first, then makeup. I became super curious about this brand one day so I decided to pick up a sample of both the original IT Cosmetics CC cream and the latest CC+ Illumination. After testing this out for a week, I opted for the original formula as I found it dewy enough for my skin type. Today I’ll be reviewing the original CC+ Cream from IT Cosmetics in shade Medium.


What it claims it does:
This product is a colour-correcting cream that provides full, flawless coverage while protecting skin from sun damage with its SPF 50+. It helps boost hydration, smooth texture and enhance brightness. It is formulated to prevent creasing and cracking while helping to hide skin imperfections. It also aims to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores. No parabens or Phthalates.


Packaging
The product comes in a slender plastic tube with a pump attached. The pump works well, allowing control of product flow. The packaging is very similar to other bb and cc creams from other brands.

Product
The Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ comes in 7 shades and has a fairly thick consistency to it. I was a bit hesitant when I saw how thick the product was. I chose to use my fingers over a brush or sponge so I could warm up the product with my fingers (wash your hands prior to application!) and control how much I applied. A little goes a very long way with this! I normally like a more liquid feel to my foundation, but was impressed with how well it blended out. I personally feel this provides medium coverage with a natural and dewy finish. As with other bb and cc creams, my skin does produce more oil than usual so I need to blot and powder throughout the day. One bonus: I don’t have to worry about applying sunscreen to my skin – this is a two in one!


Verdict
I have been really enjoying this cc cream. It has currently stepped in as my go to foundation for my everyday makeup routine. I like the natural, dewy finish and how it provides enough coverage without feeling too heavy. I know this product looks shockingly thick at first, but trust me when I say that it blends in to your skin really well. The trick is to really blend the product in! The only limiting factor is that the shade range won’t work for everyone. If you have the same complexion as me though, then the medium shade will work well for you.

Repurchase?
Absolutely! I’m so happy I gave this product a try! It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for and lives up to its name - it really does look like your skin but better!


Have you tried any products from IT Cosmetics? I hear good things about their concealers - let me know in the comments!

10 comments

  1. I've been interested in IT cosmetics myself and I'm so glad I read this. Can't wait to try this out myself.
    xx,
    Eda
    http://luxeandlinen.com/polka-dots-for-spring/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try this product, it sounds so good for dry skin! The shade range does turn me off however x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great for dry skin - but you're right, the shade range is quite limited!

      Delete
  3. I have to say that I really love this CC cream too! I waited for so long to try it and am delighted that I eventually did! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I can't believe how long I waited as well!

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many amazing things about this! I'm just not sure there's a shade in the range that's a good match for me based on my last trip to Selfridges :(

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they come out with more shade selections soon!!

      Delete
  5. I love CC creams, especially in the summer months when the weather is too hot for proper foundation. Extra bonus points if the coverage is good! Thanks for sharing your fab review, lovely. <3 xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so excited to use this over the summer months! Thank you! :)

      Delete