tatcha polished classic rice enzyme powder review



There are some days when I look in the mirror and just think "ugh, my skin is so dull" while thinking back to those youthful days of bright skin that I once took for granted. When I need a pick me up and don't have enough time to put on a mask, I reach for the Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder (.35 oz,$19 cdn, 2.1oz,$78 cdn). This polish is a unique water activated exfoliator that cleanses and tones while buffing away dullness.   

Packaging
I initially picked up the polish because of how lovely it was packaged. I was thrilled to find out that there was some practical aspects included, like the small sliding cap under the lid to prevent any messy mishaps when handling the powder!

Rice Enzyme Powder
The powder itself is simple to use and the outcome is everything I hoped it would be. The polish makes my skin look brighter and feel softer. The only thing I would love is if the brightening effect lasted longer than a day; luckily, the powder is delicate enough for daily use! 

Verdict
If you're in the market to try a unique product that will brighten, soften and remove dry skin, I would highly recommend sampling the rice enzyme powder. During the past few months, this has been my go-to exfoliator to combat that chilly, dry winter cold. 

Have any of you tried the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist? I have heard wonderful reviews about this product and would love to try this out next! Let me know your thoughts!




No comments