the must haves | le blanc de chanel


While out for dinner with a friend one night, I noticed that her makeup looked exceptionally flawless (we're talking Beyonce flawless). I asked her what she was wearing and she said four words that would change my makeup game forever - Le Blanc De Chanel* (1oz, $48). Not too long after that discussion, I caved and picked up a bottle. Le Blanc De Chanel is a multi use illuminating base that acts like a primer (for best results, wear this product under your foundation). Don't be afraid of the milky white consistency as this oil-free liquid applies smoothly onto skin as a sheer base. 

The glass bottle is luxurious but not practical for travel. The new bottles now come with a pump which keeps things less messy and more controlled. A little goes a long way with this base; I use half a pump to cover my cheeks and chin as I prefer a more mattified look without illumination on my super oily nose and forehead (Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector* is a great option). 

This has instantly become one of my Holy Grail products. Once applied onto my face, I feel like I'm having a great skin day. Since purchasing this base, I consistently reach for this above all other primers. It gives off a wonderfully radiant, dewy glow without being too shimmery or oily. If you haven't had a chance to try this base out yet, I highly recommend you should! You won't be disappointed!

Quick tip: blend this multi use base with your foundation to lighten up the coverage while giving you a healthy, radiant glow. 


*Shop Le Blanc De Chanel Here
*Shop Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector Here

1 comment

  1. Such a luxurious beauty product! Love the beauty tip :) Great review :)

    Maireem | My Fair Autumn | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat: myfairautumn

    ReplyDelete