VIB(rouge) sale + wishlist


The much anticipated Sephora sale has started and the line ups in stores are crazy! For VIB and VIB rouge members, the discount is 15% off and for BI members it's 10% off and lasts on day less than the VIB sale. I'm one of those people who plan well in advance for the spring and autumn sales at Sephora and generally pick up what I know I'll need for the upcoming months, as well as a few items that have been on my wish list for some time now.

I placed an online order the same night the event began and headed to stores yesterday to see a couple products I wanted to test in person before taking the plunge. I visited two stores and lasted about 5 minutes in one and 20 seconds in the other before walking out. The lines were almost to the front of the store and I couldn't imagine waiting that long to spend my hard earned money! Fortunately for me, I haven't experienced any issues with Sephora's online service so I tend to shop online more than in store. I also love how I can read reviews on the go and add samples to my cart!

Now to the fun stuff: my wish list. I will be doing a mini haul once the products I ordered have come in!



What's on your wishlist? Have you purchased anything during the VIB sale? 


1 comment

  1. I picked up only two items that I really wanted; Becca Backlight Primer Filter and Hourglass Veil Mineral primer (travel size). Frankly, I just don't know what I should get, I recently purged so many things and am happy with the small amount that I have. I look forward to your reviews on your haul.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete