Sephora Haul - VIB Sale April 2018


The bi-annual Sephora sale (15% off entire order) kicked off yesterday and if you’ve seen my Instagram story, you would have seen my top 5 sale recommendations. I usually take advantage of the discount to stock up on some favourite products but also to pick up some new items to try out. Today, I decided to do a post about the new items I picked up during the April Sephora VIB sale.



This is a four-piece set of radiance-boosting essentials to help boost skin’s glow and even out skin tone. The products are formulated with Willowherb (from Canada!) which helps restore radiance to skin.

Set contains:
Original Skin Matte Moisturizer with Willowherb
Original Skin Renewal Serum
Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay
Original Skin Essence Lotion with Dual Ferment Complex


One of the top selling products by this brand; this is a colour correcting cream with antiaging skin care and SPF 50+ sunscreen. The cream provides full coverage and protects skin from UV. It’s formulated to increase hydration, enhance brightness and smooth texture.

With everyone swooning over this product, I decided to pick up a sample a couple weeks back. I’ve never been a fan of bb/cc creams as they made my combination skin extremely greasy within hours. However, this product really is magic. It’s lightweight but provides good coverage and has sunscreen! I like that I don’t have to blot throughout the day yet my skin looks like I’m having a good (natural) skin day.



This is a lightweight, milky serum aimed to even and brighten the skin. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and healthy.


I have been using a sampler of this serum and knew I wanted to pick this up during the April Sephora sale. This serum is not tacky and absorbs instantly. I have noticed that since using the Caudalie line, my skin has evened out and I’m loving it!  I’m excited to finally have a full-sized bottle of this serum to add to my skincare routine.


This is an illuminating bronzer that has a sheer and airy formula that provides a healthy looking, natural and radiant finish.


This bronzer has been on my wishlist for a long time. Since I needed a new bronzer, I decided to splurge on this. I love my hourglass blushes and know that they last a super long time so I’m hoping the same goes for this bronzer!


A fun set of blushers and bronzers in six shades. This is a travel friendly set that includes all the popular shades including the newest one, Gold Rush – a warm, golden-nectar blush. (I couldn’t resist picking up this adorable set. I’m such a sucker for minis)!

Set contains:
Gold Rush – Warm Golden-Nectar Blush
Galifornia – Sunny Golden-Pink Blush
Rockateur – Rose-Gold Blush
Dandelion – Brightening Baby-Pink Blush
Hoola Lite Light Bronzer
Hoola Matte Bronzer

Products I restocked on: 

Have you or are you planning to take advantage of the sale? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments

  1. I love, love, love that Caudalie serum and IT Cosmetics CC cream! I am tempted to get the Hourglass bronzer but am too worried that it would be too shimmery.

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! It does look shimmery but the hourglass blushes have some shimmer and they look nice with a matte foundation, so I'm hoping the bronzer will look just as good! The serum is amazing and I'm really liking the CC cream! I've been reaching for it daily! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh what a fab haul! I have resisted the sale so far but might place an order next weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so hard for me to resist when there are so many great products out there and the word "sale" is plastered everywhere, haha!

      Delete
  3. OMG OMG OMG ! I didn't see this post when I stopped in yesterday. Fantastic haul! So, I see your IT Cosmetics CC Cream (I love that one too!). And their powders are to die for! Really good. Hourglass is holy grail territory for sure. I just bought a blush from them but I can't remember which one I got. I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I also bought the new Veil powder.

    The Blush Bunch is so cute from Benefit!

    xo Janine

    ReplyDelete